Info

Manifesting Success Stories A Law of Attraction Show

Start believing you can create more money, love and the life of your dreams using the law of attraction. This show is a positive, reality podcast that chronicles the journeys of those manifesting their deepest desires while stepping into their future selves, with the guidance of Law of Attraction and Money Manifesting Coach Cassie Parks. If you’ve ever asked, “Does the Law of Attraction really work?” this show has the answer.
RSS Feed Subscribe in Apple Podcasts
Manifesting Success Stories A Law of Attraction Show
2022
January


2021
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2020
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2019
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2018
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2017
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2016
December
November
October
September
August
July
May
April
March
February
January


2015
December


All Episodes
Archives
Now displaying: May, 2021
May 26, 2021

In this interview Jeanne talks about SMART goals as she learned them in her corporate days. Her experience is a little different than mine and really shaped how she tried to manifest. Jeanne talks about how this system works for tech goals (her former job), but doesn’t work for life goals, especially if you’re using the law of attraction to create your dreams. 

If you get confused about whether you should set goals while manifesting, listen to this interview. 



May 19, 2021

Learning to let go when using the Law of Attraction isn’t always easy.

In fact, in this interview with Jeanne, she shares that in her 35(+) years of using LOA, that she doesn’t think she ever heard the “let go” part. This is a woman who would listen to Abraham for 2 hours at a time while she ran 8 miles. I’m sure they said it, she just didn’t HEAR it.

Do you know how to set an intention and let go?

It’s one of the things when using The Law of Attraction to create your dreams, that has a big impact on your success. 

It’s also something that takes practice and is learned by doing it over and over again.

It gets easier every time you do it.

Listen to hear Jeanne talk about how she started to hear you have to “let go” and how she’s practicing it to increase her success



May 12, 2021

Jeanne used to think she broke the law of attraction and she was the only person it didn't work for. What she realized is that sh was doing it wrong, even though she was trying really hard to do it right. In this interview she describes the two things that kept her from manifesting success.  

  1. She was listening to Law of Attraction guidance but none of it was specifically for her, so she could never figure out how to apply it right. 
  2. In her business she was looking for the magic bullet, instead of becoming The Menopause Guru.
May 5, 2021

It’s a puzzle in which you create some of the pieces and that makes more of the pieces appread.

Most people want to start with the big stuff. Let’s say a new convertable.

So they want to find all the pieces of that convertable and put them together. 

Only those pieces don’t exist yet. 

You have to put together the pieces with the wind blowing and music playing BEFORE the pieces to the convertable appear. 

You have to put together the road, which in the case of manifesting looks more like creating space. 

All those pieces have to be put togehter before the car pieces appear. 

Often that’s true of the money pieces as well, espeically when that money represents something big like a life-changing business. 

And once 95% of the puzzle is complete, you know the other 5% has to show up.

In this episode Jeanne Andrus joins Cassie Parks again and they deep dive into the manifesting puzzle and how Jeanne figured out how to put it together. 

1